Just Some of Her Features:
- 5821 Adj. SF on fenced 2.5 tree covered and professionally landscaped acres. Corner lot 330×330
- 6 bedrooms – 5 full bathrooms includes in-law quarters with separate entrance
- Zoned air-conditioning/heating system
- Property zoned EU-1 ( 1 acre estates)
- Flood Zone X – no flood insurance required
- 2 story foyer with floating staircase
- Master Suite on 2nd floor has wood burning fireplace, 2 walk-in closets (1 is 14×14) separate air-conditioning system, 2 ceiling fans and screened patio. Large updated bathroom with double vanity, Roman tub and separate shower.
- Private office located off foyer with full bath
- Large updated island kitchen has decorative copper hood over stove, double wall ovens, triple sink, walk-in pantry, abundance of cabinets and reverse osmosis water system
- Breakfast room includes custom built table that comfortably sits 10 people
- Spacious family room with wood burning fireplace and wet bar
- Over sized formal dining room
- Formal living/music room
- 4 downstairs bedrooms have updated Jack and Jill bathrooms
- In-law quarters located off patio has a private entrance, full bath, large walk-in closet and separate air-conditioner
- Huge patio, over 1,500sf (40×40), with flagstone floors, Chicago brick columns, wood benches, flower beds, 9 ceiling fans and built-in gas grill
- Sprinkling system
- 3 tankless instant hot water units
- TPO roof with transferable manufacturer warranty
- Extensive use of wood, brick and marble
- Plastered walls and plaster molding
- Cedar lined linen closet and large hallway closet – abundance of storage throughout
- Oversized laundry room with sink, cabinets and wall-length enclosed storage closet
- Workshop and 2 additional storage rooms
- Hurricane shutters
- Flood lights
- Motion detectors
- Alarm system
- Qualified for Florida Windstorm Insurance Discount
This home is located in a very desirable estate area East of Krome Ave in The Redland, already being called the next Pinecrest. Country feel, quiet neighborhood but located within 5 minutes of schools, shopping, Homestead business district, medical magnet school (formerly Old Homestead Hospital) and the Turnpike.
Custom built for a family with nine children. Every detail reflects that in its design making it a very easy house to live in. There is an abundance of storage space and more cabinets than you will ever need. We were told that the original owner hired only the finest craftsman in the area to work on it. He even flew to Mexico in his own plane to bring back the brick that is decoratively used.
Exceptional school district – ‘A” rated Avocado Elementary School has K-3 classes only. New South Dade Middle School with only 2 feeder schools (Avocado and Redondo Elementary). The newly constructed South Dade Senior High School has 6 magnet programs including the prestigious International Baccalaureate and International Education programs. Former Homestead Hospital has been purchased by the school board and will become a Medical Magnet School.
Patricia is the owner/agent of this beautiful home!